Nancy Scheel, PCC
I believe that everything we encounter in life, including our workplace, offers us an opportunity to develop and grow as individuals.
When we gain greater self-awareness, understanding and skill, we become able to respond to persistent challenges and achieve goals in new and different ways.
As an executive coach, my mission is to enable leaders and other professionals to contribute the most with their unique strengths. When they grow with new levels of effectiveness and confidence, everyone benefits: their teams, colleagues and organizations.
To her coaching, Nancy brings:
- 20+ years of corporate experience
- Expertise in training and communications
- Equal effectiveness in coaching thinkers, feelers and action-oriented clients
- A way of working with the whole person, including thoughts and emotions, behavior and physiology, and social and physical environment
- A direct and gentle style of supporting clients
- Keen perception and intelligence
- International Coach Federation (ICF) certification