Take your interview to a whole new level — literally.
Improving your interviewing skills gives you a competitive edge and increases your chances of landing that coveted job.
Do you have the capacity to perform well under the pressure that accompanies an interview? Do you understand the nuances of your verbal and non-verbal performance that form the basis of the assessments the interviewer will make?
Whatever your blind spots may be, you will be unaware of them as you move from interview to interview — and no one will ever tell you.
Even if you’re a skilled interviewer, just one mock interview coaching session can mean the difference between getting an offer — or not.
Our mock interview coaching service includes:
- One-on-one mock interview sessions, with immediate feedback
- Comprehensive analysis of your verbal and non-verbal performance
- Guidance on how to respond to questions most effectively — including “surprise” questions, thinking on your feet and selling your personal brand.
- Individualized interview support to help you sell yourself into a new role or industry field in which you have no experience
- Supplemental materials to help you improve your interview performance